Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open www.xazar.com app on iDevice to download this content for Free
With a streamlined design and intuitive editing features, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful movies that you can edit at resolutions up to 4K. You can even start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac. And when your movie is ready for its big premiere, you can enjoy it on all your devices in iMovie Theater.
Browse and share video
• See all your video clips and photos organized in one place
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Background import lets you begin watching and sharing video instantly
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 29 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
Create beautiful 4K and HD movies
• Edit movies at up to 4K resolution with video from iPhone 6s, GoPro, and other Ultra HD cameras on compatible Macs (1)
• Support for 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second for smoother, more life-like action shots
• Import movies and trailers created using iMovie on iPhone or iPad to finish them on your Mac
• Enhance your movie by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps
• Speed up and slow down the action with fast-forward and slow-motion effects
• Create sophisticated picture-in-picture, side-by-side, and green screen effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library, songs you’ve recorded in GarageBand, and your own narration
Fine-tune every clip
• Instantly improve the look and sound of your video using one-click Enhance
• Give your video a boost with easy-to-use color controls
• Stabilize shaky video for a smoother picture that’s easier to watch
• Automatically zoom in on faces and glide across panorama photos with the Ken Burns Effect
• Choose from 48 fun video and audio effects
Watch anywhere with iMovie Theater
• Fill iMovie Theater with posters as you share clips, movies, and trailers
• Access iMovie Theater on all your devices with iCloud
• Enjoy iMovie Theater on your HDTV with Apple TV
Share with friends and family
• Email videos with Mail Drop when signed in to iCloud
• Share directly to YouTube at up to 4K resolution
• Publish movies directly to Facebook and Vimeo
• Share any video frame as an image
iOS Developers: Create App Previews for the App Store
• Import iPhone and iPad screen recording videos captured with QuickTime Player
• Highlight features with 11 animated titles designed to showcase apps in action
• Export finished videos using the App Preview share option
(1) 4K export requires a Mac from 2011 or later with at least 4 GB RAM. Full-resolution 4K playback is supported on iMac with Retina display and Mac Pro (2013 or later) when connected to a 4K display.
What's new in Version 10.1.8
• Improves overall stability
Introduced in Version 10.1.7
• Adds support for importing video in the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) format with macOS High Sierra
• Improves compatibility when sharing to YouTube
MTS Files won’t Import SOLVED!
New problem to this update, I cannot import any MTS files. It trys to import them as .mov files but they are not, they are AVCHD .MTS files. iMovie crashes every time I try to stop the import which isn’t working. I did a test to see if I have corrupt Sd card or camera isn’t writing files properly but that is not the case. I use iMovie all the time for years and just updated, but also updated to High Sierra as well. Could be a problem of the two together. My iMac is the newest version as well, two months old. My Camera is Panasonic HC-X920, pretty darn good camera, defineatly an apple issue after the update. Please Fix this issue, iMovie is useless if it can’t import AVCHD files. Love the program when it works! One star for this only…….
APPLECARE had me uninstall "Perian and MacFUSE" from the system preferences pane, and also do a “Command, Option P, R, reset on startup(Hold all these keys on Startup until you hear the sound or the screen flashes. Solved the issue. Pretty common apparently.
Two thumbs down and extreme disappointment from me
I have never used something so counterintuitive. I hate this software, it's so hard to use. Why is it so difficult to add text to images? I have to add a “Title” to a picture instead. When I do manage to get a title synced up with a picture, I can barely edit the text. Some title slides won’t even let me change the size of the text, but even when I CAN edit the text, what I can change in minimal. I can change the font, size, color, and make the text bold, italic, or outlined. I can also align the text within the text box. What I cannot do is change the size of the text box, delete extra text boxes that I’m not using, and move the text box around. Literally all I want to do is make a picture slideshow with words overlayed on the pictures and background music. I can’t even do that with iMovie. I’ve resorted to desperately trying to find different, better software. Oh, how I wish I had Windows Movie Maker right now.
APPLE EMPLOYEES: If your product has more reviews that are 3 stars or less than reviews that are 4 stars or better, there is something wrong with the product. FIX THIS APP.
A BIG STEP TOWARDS DISFUNCTIONAL, COUNTER-INTUITIVENESS
I have used iMovie for several years to efficiently and sucessfully creatate slideshows which I imported into iDVD as chapters. Unfortunately, Apple no longer supports iDVD. More unfortunately, recent iMovie upgrades (they seem more like downgrades) have rendered the program virtually unuseable. The revised iMovie program is no longer even remotely intuitive. I would bet my left arm that Apple has assigned an ex Microsoft programmer to update iMovie. Please reassign that person(s), and assign someone who thinks like a normal Apple programmer to fix iMovie. Also, there seems to be no coordination between the iMovie revisions and the revisions to the operating system for the iMAC. If there are more photos taken worldwide on iPhones, as Apple claims, seems to me Apple would want to provide a product for folks to easily create and save slideshows of their more memorable photos. Just sayin’.
I have tried several times to work with the latest couple of revisions to iMovie. But, frankly, it just isn’t worth my time. I am trying to find a 3rd party movie/video authoring program, one that works as well as the older versions of iMovie.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Video (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 10.1.8
- Size: 2.14 GB
- Language: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple
- © 1999-2001, 2003-2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Requirements: macOS 10.12.2 or later