By Tuan Anh Nguyen
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Gestimer is a beautiful Mac menu bar app for those little reminders during the day. Simply drag the Gestimer menu bar icon onto the screen to create your reminder.
Check out a 10s clip here: www.maddin.io
• Drag & drop from the menu bar to create short-term reminders
• Quickly add descriptions to your reminders
• Receive a notification for your reminders
• Sync with Apple Reminders
• Snooze reminders
• Show a countdown for the next reminder in the menu bar
• Touch Bar support
Follow us on Twitter @GestimerApp or find more info our website: maddin.io
What's new in Version 1.1.8
- Fixed crash when editing the description of a reminder...More
Seriously. Get it.
My mind runs all over the place and this app is a simple and efficient means to make quick reminders. I’m practically attached to my computer and I never miss anything because I can make a reminder in an instant. If you are ADHD or have any attention deficit whatsoever and/or you do not have time to set up an array of timers, I suggest that you buy this app. I’m a believer!
Just what I wanted
Amazingly simple and intuitive. You can make a number of overlapping reminders without having to use those clunky date/time dropdown lists or calendars that most other apps offer. It’s perfect for not breaking your attention to whatever task you're focused on, because you barely have to think to use this tool.
What I love about you: you sit in my menu bar, it’s quick and easy to pull down the icon to set a timer, and that it also shows in the menu bar how much time is left. You’re perfect!
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $3.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Tuan Anh Nguyen
- © 2016 Martin Nguyen
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor